- Contains a proprietary protection complex of 5 key ingredients in a 1 fl oz serving: Cranberry, Vitamin C, D-mannose, FOS, & Bromelain
- Clinically shown in two studies to manage urinary tract infections1-2
- Low in sugar (1 g per serving)
- Available in cranberry flavor
- Available in bottles or unit doses
- Thin viscosity
- Lactose free, gluten free, and soy free
- For oral and enteral use under medical supervision
- Management of urinary tract infections
- Urinary tract health
1. Posthauer, ME. The Director. 2008;16:13-16.
2. Efros, M, et al. Urology Gold. 2010;76:841-5.
Nutrition Information per 30ml serving
Proprietary blend (Cranberry concentrate, Ascorbic Acid,D-Mannose,
FOS [Inulin], Bromelain)
*Glycerin provides a source of calories
Water, Glycerin, Proprietary Blend (Cranberry Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid, D-Mannose,
FOS, Bromelain). Contains 2 % or less: Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Potassium
Sorbate (to preserve flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to preserve flavor), Phosphoric Acid.
PREPARATION & STORAGE
Take 1 fl oz (30 mL) up to 2 times a day as needed. Can be taken straight or mixed
with any hot or cold beverage.
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL water.
- Measure and administer the dose prescribed.
- Administer UTI-Stat® straight into the enteral
- Flush the tube with an additional 30 mL water.
- Not a substitute for antibiotics
- Not intended for use as an analgesic
- Not for parenteral use
- Store at room temperature.
- Refrigeration not necessary.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- Record date opened on bottom of container.
- Do not use if seal is broken.