- Clinically shown in one study to promote pressure ulcer and wound healing1
- Nutrient dense, providing 17 grams of protein and 100 calories per 1 fl oz
- Contains arginine, citrulline, cystine, vitamin C and zinc
- Hydrolyzed for rapid absorption & efficient utilization2
- High in conditionally indispensable amino acids needed for recovery3-8
- Sugar Free
- Available in 2 great tasting flavors
- Available in bottles or unit doses
- Honey-like viscosity
- Lactose free, gluten free, and soy free
- For oral and enteral use under medical supervision
For increased protein in low volume related to:
- For increased protein in low volume related to:
- Stage 3 & 4 pressure ulcers
- Multiple pressure ulcers
- Hard to heal wounds (diabetic, venous, surgical, burns)
- Unintentional muscle loss
- Protein-energy malnutrition
- Low serum proteins
- Muscle loss (sarcopenia)
1. Lee SK et al. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2006;19(2):92-6.
2. Koopman. R et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009;(1)106-15.
3. Morris SM, Jr. Annu Rev Nutr. 1992;12:81-101.
4. Curis E, et al. Amino Acids. 2005;29(3):177-205.
5. Wu GY, et al. Biochem J. 1992;281 (Pt 1):45-8.
6. Schwedhelm E, et al. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2008;65(1):51-9.
7. Waugh WH, et al. Am J Hematol. 1999;61(3):216.
8. Waugh WH, et al. J Natl Med Assoc. 2001;93(10):363-71.
| Nutrition Information per 30ml serving |
| Calories, kcal || 100 |
| Protein, g || 17 |
| L-Arginine, g || 3.3 |
| Fat, g || 0 |
| Carbohydrate, g || 7 |
| || |
| Vitamins || |
| Vitamin C, mg || 175 |
| || |
| Minerals || |
| Zinc, mg || 10 |
| Sodium, mg || 50 |
| Potassium, mg || 20 |
| Phosphorus, mg || 50 |
| || |
INGREDIENTS Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, Malic Acid, L-Arginine. Contains 2% or less: L-Citrulline, L-Tryptophan, L-Cysteine HCL,Phosphoric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate (to help protect flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to help protect flavor), Sucralose, Zinc Sulfate.
Wild Cherry Punch flavored version of this product contains 2% or less of each of the following: Natural flavors.
Citrus Splash flavored version of this product contains 2% or less of each of the following: Natural and Artificial Flavors.
PREPARATION & STORAGE Administration:
Use under medical supervision. Healthcare professionals should determine intake based on condition, estimated need and dietary intake. Suggested intake: 1–3 servings per day. Administer orally or through feeding tube. Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition. Not for parenteral use. Suitable for adults. Oral Feeding:
Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage or food. Tube Feeding:
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL water.
- Pour 30 mL of Pro-Stat® in a 4–6 fl oz container.
- Add 30–60 mL water and mix well with a disposable spoon or tongue blade.
- Administer Pro-Stat® via syringe.
- Flush with 30–60 mL of water.
- Store at room temperature.
- Refrigeration causes gelling.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- Record date opened on bottom of container.
- Do not use if seal is broken.