- Clinically supported in 3 published trials:
- Managing wounds (one study)1
- Improving anabolism (one study)2
- Preserving lean body mass (one study)3
- Nutrient dense, providing 15 grams of protein and 100 calories per 1 fl oz
- Hydrolyzed for rapid absorption & efficient utilization 4
- High in conditionally indispensable amino acids needed for recovery5-10
- Sugar Free
- Available in 4 great tasting flavors
- Available in bottles or unit doses (96/case)
- Nectar-like viscosity
- Lactose free, gluten free, and soy free
- For oral and enteral use
For increased protein in low volume related to:
- Stage 1 & 2 pressure ulcers
- Wounds (diabetic, venous, surgical, burns)
- Unintentional muscle loss
- Protein-Energy Malnutrition
- Low serum proteins
- Muscle loss (sarcopenia)
1. Lee SK et al. Adv Skin Wound Care. 2006;19(2):92-6.
2. Sundell MB, et al. J Ren Nutr. 2009;19(5):412-21.
3. Hays et al. J Am Diet Assoc. 2009;109:1082-1087.
4. Koopman. R et al. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009;(1)106-15.
5. Morris SM, Jr. Annu Rev Nutr. 1992;12:81-101.
6. Curis E, et al. Amino Acids. 2005;29(3):177-205.
7. Wu GY, et al. Biochem J. 1992;281 (Pt 1):45-8.
8. Schwedhelm E, et al. Br J Clin Pharmacol. 2008;65(1):51-9.
9. Waugh WH, et al. Am J Hematol. 1999;61(3):216.
10. Waugh WH, et al. J Natl Med Assoc. 2001;93(10):363-71.
| Nutrition Information per 30ml serving |
| Calories, kcal || 100 |
| Protein, g || 15 |
| Fat, g || 0 |
| Carbohydrate, g || 10 |
| Sodium, mg || 50 |
| Potassium, mg || 20 |
| Phosphorus, mg || 50 |
| || |
INGREDIENTS Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein, Water, Glycerin, Malic Acid. Contains 2% or less: Potassium Sorbate (to help protect flavor), Sodium Benzoate (to help protect flavor), Sucralose, L-Tryptophan, Phosphoric Acid.
Wild Cherry Punch flavored version of this product contains 2% or less of each of the following: Natural flavors
Citrus Splash, Grape and Vanilla flavored versions of this product contains 2% or less of each of the following: Natural and Artificial flavors.
PREPARATION & STORAGE Administration:
Use under medical supervision. Healthcare professionals should determine intake based on condition, estimated need and dietary intake. Suggested intake: 1-3 servings per day. Administer orally or through feeding tube. Not suitable for use as a sole source of nutrition. Not for parenteral use. Suitable for adults. Oral Feeding:
Can be taken straight or mixed with any hot or cold beverage or food. Tube Feeding:
- Flush feeding tube with 30-60 mL water.
- Pour 30 mL of Pro-Stat® in a 4-6 fl oz container.
- Add 30-60 mL water and mix well with a disposable spoon or tongue blade.
- Administer Pro-Stat® via syringe.
- Flush with 30-60 mL of water.
- Store at room temperature.
- Refrigeration causes gelling.
- Discard 3 months after opening.
- Record date opened on bottom of container.
- Do not use if seal is broken.